1. What areas do you cover?
Rob offers Sport Massage, Swedish Massage and Injury Treatment in:
Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Newent and the Forest of Dean
2. What should I wear for a Sport Massage, Swedish Massage or Injury Treatment?
For massage wear loose fitting clothing, that can be removed easily so as to use the maximum amount of time for helping you, rather than spending ten minutes getting changed.
3. Do I receive reminder texts for a Sport Massage, Swedish Massage or Injury Treatment?
Yes- you will receive a message 3 days before your massage or injury treatment session. Therefore if your plans have changed it give you plenty of time to rearrange and not get charged for cancelling in 24 hours.
4. What can you help with?
- Fully Fit Therapy helps with relief from Back pain
- Treatment for Sciatica
- Treatment and exercises for Neck pain
- Treatment for Whip Lash
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Foot pain relief with treatment
- Knee pain relief with treatment
- Massage and treatment for shoulder pain
- helps with carpal tunnel with massage and exercises
5. How do I pay Fully Fit Therapy for a Sport Massage, Swedish Massage or Injury Treatment?
Rob accepts cash, payment by Paypal or bank transfer and accepts card plus Apple Pay